Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Persiapan raya....???? Selamat Hari Raya...



Assalammualaikum & Salam Sejahtera....

I am very sleepy now. Alhamdulilah, almost at the end of Ramadan. Insyaallah we will be celebrating Aidilfitri tomorrow. At the time ends this ramadhan, my ticker is decreasing day. New sense of diminishing my time.

I was preparing baju raya + kuih raya + write the card Raya .... opsss ... already finish Ramadhan, nop la... i write name invitation card. I am very busy in the last day of ramadhan. After this I will go down to help my mom to prepare the Ketupat Palas. Do you know what it is Ketupat Palas?

Ketupat Palas is well known in Kedah, Perlis and Kelantan. As usual like the ketupat sate, but the gist of using
beras pulut.


This Ketupat palas

Ok, I have no more time to continue the story in this blog. I need to finish all my work before pulang ke kampung.

To All my friends :

Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir & Batin





p/s: messy room..... all thing i want to do before raya!!!





3 comments:

sweet tooth said...

weh...project hantaran nak start lepas raya?? sila kompem...

ilya_afirina said...

yup2... tiap2 minggu kena balik nanti... compom lepas raya...!!! xder masa dh...tinggal beberapa hari jer lepas raya

m said...

salam raya hv a great one! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...